Friday, March 13, 2009

Studio Lighting -- Part Two -- Portraits

I was thinking that I'd say which pictures I used to turn in, but I'll wait until the end and do that in a separate post. I may as well. There are only eight weeks left of class...and I'm not sure what I'll do with this blog after that! ;-) Here are some/most of the pictures I took for the "portrait" pictures. I probably should have thought more about the backdrop...maybe even ironed it...but I still had a fever over 101 so wasn't thinking things through.

Wondering what I wanted from her! ;-)


Turned away from main light.





Toward main light.




I think I moved the light lower at this point or something...



This one was taken later with the lighting completely different, but it seems to fit with the portrait pictures in a way.


More to come!

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Nat makes the cutest little model. I think you got some really neat photos here, I cant wait to see you do some family photos one day. How exciting!