Saturday, March 14, 2009

Studio Lighting -- Part Three -- Silly 1

Throughout, Natalie was a fabulous subject! She sat patiently while I was trying to get the lights working, she turned how I asked, smile or kept a straight face when I asked, etc. But, she is a six year old girl! She was silly the whole time too! I got some great shots of her being silly! Many of the pictures in today's and tomorrows posts were lightened through Photoshop...so are all pixely...but I liked her expression or something! ;-)

At the beginning...bored already!


Flying!


Her cheeks hurt from smiling so much! :-P


This was right after the previous pic...BIG smile!


More flying while I was trying to mess with the lights.


BIG yawn!


Still...more flying!


Ooooo



Another yawn!


Waaaahhhhhh!


So sweet!
(Its an act I tell you! hehe)


She's such a goober!


About ready to do the hand flip!


Fanning herself. Such drama!


Silly faces!


More tomorrow!

No comments: