Saturday, February 7, 2009

Unexpected

I just logged into my Digital Photography class and saw that I got two more critiques. Considering that everyone has to critique at least two people, it seems that we should all get at least two. These new critiques were much less specific and much nicer!!! One person mentioned that more up close shots as well as black and white would have improved some of the photographs. The other...well...she seemed to love all of them! lol Seriously, they aren't that great, but I'll take the compliments! ;-)

I took another 250 pictures today, and have a few ideas of pictures that I need to take tomorrow to complete my third assignment for my regular photography class. I'm going to try to start going through them tonight or tomorrow morning to see what I have. Being conscious of light source is much more difficult than I thought! Sounds like how I thought being mindful of my frame was doesn't it?!?!

No comments: