Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Digital Photo -- Assn 2

Still very little Photoshop in my Digital Photography class...oh well, I guess we're only a few weeks in. This assignment isn't due until Saturday, but I'm trying to get a much of stuff done by Friday so I can clean a lot this weekend for Ethan's party and get my photographer research done.

We had to turn in 40 pictures (color or black and white--I also did sepia a few times...who knows if this is ok or not!!! lol) and choose our "best" three. They are "still life" I suppose. At least my teachers definition of it. He said to take pictures of things that are arranged and outside. Hmmmm He gave an example of taking pictures of an antique store storefront (interesting compositions, reflections, etc)...but the antique stores I tried were not very interesting. I drove around a bit and discovered a cute book store that I attempted this with.




I really like this egg one! It was my #2.


ME!
I like how you can see the chair, the books in the window as well as on the shelves.


More tomorrow. I'm showing a lot of these pictures, not all of them, but a lot. I actually like quite a few of them. I spent hours taking pictures! Which was fabulous!!! And spent almost as much time going through them all! Not as fabulous. :-)

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

Taking window shots is not easy but I like taking them on holiday to capture the local treasures and tradition.