Friday, February 13, 2009

Digital Photo -- Assn 2 Cont

I had to take advantage of the beautiful day we had Tuesday. Especially because the Weather Channel said clouds and snow for the next ten days! After not having much luck with the antique stores...and not loving the pictures I got at the book store, I went on flickr to try and get ideas. I did see a picture of the bike tower that I posted yesterday (we had seen it last summer as its next to the RV park Roby's sisters stayed at while they visited), but I was still at a loss. I don't remember why I thought of it, but I figured there had to be something interesting at the base parade grounds. As soon as the kids were at school, Roby was home and heading to bed, I headed out to take pics!







I absolutely love this one! The sun flare is just really cool!!!
(It was my #1 on the assignment.)


Birdie on gazebo.


Shooting the sun.


This was a close contender for top my top three.



Phew, done with that! ;-)

2 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

These are nice shots. I like the shooting sun. You are becoming more and more artistic every day.

mollymaureen said...

Your pics are getting more and more creative. I love looking at them!!!