Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Digital Photo -- Assn 1 Grade

I think my Digital Photography teacher is a bit of a spaz. And I desperately want to get a hold of his class pages and edit them for spelling/grammar errors. I suck when it comes to English, but that's why there is spell check and you proof read! Anyway. I got my feedback for my first Power Point assignment. More feedback than I thought considering its online, so that's cool. Here it goes:
5 On time [5pts.]
5 Meeting assignment requirements [5pts.]
5 Use of camera tools technical requirements [5pts.]
5 Presentational Gestalt – what did you bring to image [5pts.]
20 Total [20pts.]
(Woooo Hoooo!!!)
Excellent job. My only complaint is that you stopped shooting on subjects so quickly without exploring further for stronger images or great moments or alternatives. #2 fill flash or a bounce card would add light to face. Nice framing and timing. #3 good inter action, by why not a dozen more images as the relationship develops or dissipates. #6 good full frame, #7 move slightly to right to cut dominance of light arm on left and possibly a little more eye contact; #16 “heh you!” doesn’t usually work, but it does here; #21 explore further; and #24 intense frame again do more.

#2

#3

#6

#7

#16

#21

#24

I'm pleased with that! I did do my "more than one" critique yesterday. Now I have to wait and see if someone else critiques mine. I hate waiting for other people to decide to get their work done. Oh well, I have plenty of studying to do for Medical Terminology...

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

You turned in some great pics and got a fabulous grade. Way to go on assingment 1.