Thursday, January 29, 2009

Digital Photo -- Assn 1

My first assignment in digital photography is due on Saturday. All it is, is a Power Point presentation with at least 36 pictures. Then take the three best, not necessarily your favorites, and put them as duplicates at the end. These pictures need to be of our "world" but not to include ourselves. We were supposed to explore our everyday environment by looking closer at it through the lens. Again, thinking abstractly about it, etc. He did say to include the good and bad, and things that you like, dislike, or feel neutral about. Rather vague again!

All in all, these are more or less our introduction to each other. The pictures will tell our classmates about us as well as give the teacher an idea of where we are photographically. I turned it in a few minutes ago. Lets hope the response is better than the one I got yesterday! ;-)

I'm not sure if it will work, but here is a link to it (I really doubt it will work, but I'm not going to load a bunch of pictures right now...I'm really not that interesting!).

No comments: