Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Assignment One -- The Actual Assignment

I think after getting half of our pictures yesterday, my teacher decided it would be a good idea to see how we misunderstood the assignment. Then realized he didn't post it! It's posted now, so if you want to give me your feedback on if I did it right/wrong or if you want to try it yourself...her is the assignment:



EXPLORING A SINGLE SUBJECT

For this assignment you must turn in at least 30 pictures exploring a single subject larger than a bike.

Use this opportunity to explore a single subject in as many ways possible as you can imagine. Think of how you can interpret the idea of subject. Is it an object, is it a theme or idea. Take different pictures from many different angles. Explore the subject in different lighting situations and at different times of the day. Pay attention to all of the things around your “subject” and how they influence the composition.

Find something outside so the conditions are constantly changing.

1 comment:

3HappyHippies said...

I think you did well, you have an outside object bigger than a bike. For me you did good and stayed to what the criteria was. Then again I try to keep it as simple as possible.