Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Class Today

Not a lot going on in class today. We finished looking peoples pictures. There were a few people that took great pics, most were clearly unthoughtful snapshots. My teacher then talked a little bit about why we chose the subject we did. How for future assignments we should really go with our first instincts of what we want to take pictures of. (I was still surprised that he didn't mention the whole "inanimate" part. But whatever.) I clearly want to take pictures of people, but from my understanding that didn't fit into the first assignment.

Friday he will show us various ways people go about taking pictures of similar subject matter and how they make it interesting using different styles/techniques. I'll try to remember a lot of it, hopefully he'll post some of it in the assignments area online. The next assignment will be due on Wednesday, but I'll try to get it done this weekend so I can concentrate on my online classes during the week when kids aren't at home!

No comments: