Saturday, May 2, 2009

Digital Photography

Tonight I spent a few hours reading my text book (which did not help me whatsoever) and figuring out how to merge photographs for my assignment that is due today (I also messed with sizing and color and whatnot). I should have worked on it before today...but when moving, some things get pushed aside. I'm sure it could look a ton better, and I would have loved to have gotten pictures off my hard-drive for this assignment, but I have no idea where it is. Instead I used some of the photographs I took for one of my previous assignments (at the base parade grounds). It looks ok, but whats more important, is that I figured out how to do it! Photoshop Elements is FUN!!! I want to get the full version someday, but know that I don't have the funds or time any time soon!

No comments: