Sunday, January 18, 2009

Assignment One Cont.

I got back about an hour ago from taking the rest of the pictures that are due tomorrow. I did decide to take several of the pictures I posted yesterday out of the "turn in" file, and may still take a couple of these out as I have 35 total to turn in. I think he wants to get more than 30, so I may just turn them all in even though I don't love them all. I also know that some of these are near repeats from yesterday...but 30 pictures of the same thing is surprisingly hard!








Don't love this...I could do it better...not get the black on the bottom/side...but I'm not trudging through the mud again today.


I did take one of the gas cap pics from yesterday out. I like this angle though!


Another shadow pic...which one do you think is better???


Not sure about this one either...too much brown/metal???







2 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

I like a lot more of these photos. The detail of the close ups is fabulous. I could see someone turning some of these black and white, framing them and posting them in an industrial room. Okay that may have been over the top.

mollymaureen said...

I love the second one in this post. The composition and angle is perfect. The electirc lines in the background give the impression that at any moment that tractor is going to take off and plow them all down. These are alot better than the ones you posted the other day. Well done.